Behind every stratagem and surrogate of the Standard Table of Influence is a rich resource of standard options, expert tips and best practices for running plays and winning.
It’s your window into how the world’s most successful corporations, governments, celebrities, and grass-roots activists employ influence. Client-tested and academically-vetted, Playmaker Standard Guidance™ details the general characteristics and outcomes of every play and surrogate in The Playmaker Influence Decision System.
- Helps you, the influencer, calibrate your marketplace, master threats and magnify opportunities.
- Outlines Pros and Cons of each individual play.
- Explains how to Counter plays working against your agenda and Collaborate with — or accelerate — plays benefiting your cause.
- Gives helpful tips for decoding which play is being used against (or with) you as you become familiar with the Playmaker system.
- Provides instructional and entertaining examples of plays used in real-life by real playcallers. From World War II-trickery to celebrity-stuntery, you’ll understand the irreducible moves and maneuvers of influence as never before.
It’s a must-have for fast-moving influence professionals with high-impact decisions to make.
- How about the downsides to running a Red Herring? Click on the play and then on the tab called Cons.
- Feel like something’s afoot? Think a play’s being run…but which one? Click the Decode tab on any play you suspect and see what makes sense.
- Looking to help a friend who just ran a play? Click on Collaborate, the alternative to countering.
- Want to know where or when to run a play? Click on Purposes.