Alan Kelly Video Series
Tutorials and perspectives by Playmaker Systems’ Founder & Executive Director and Adjunct Prof., The George Washington University
- Kelly – Grunig Debate: Strategy Meets Symmetry (full video with five vignettes)
Play-by-Play Video Series
Brief tutorials on each play and surrogate in The Standard Table of Influence
- Assessing plays: Discover the one subclass and three plays of the Assess class.
- Test subclass includes the Trial Balloon (TB), Ping (PG) and Pause (PZ).
- Conditioning plays: Discover the three subclasses and eleven plays of the Condition class.
- Divert subclass includes the Deflect (DF) and Red Herring (RD).
- Frame subclass includes the Label (LB), Screen (SN), Recast (RC), and Filter (FI).
- Freeze subclass includes the Lantern (LN), Disco (DX), Mirror (MI), Bear Hug (BG), and Jam (JM).
- Engaging plays: Discover the three subclasses and nine plays of the Engage class.
- Press subclass includes the Fiat (FT), Challenge (CH), Crowd (CW), and Draft (DR).
- Preempt subclass includes the Crazy Ivan (CZ) and Trump (TR).
- Provoke subclass includes the Peacock (PK), Call Out (CT) and Bait (BT).
- Independent plays: Discover the one play of the Independent class.
- Independent class includes the Pass (PS).
- Surrogate players: Discover the three players of the Surrogate class.
- Surrogate players include the Partner (PAR), Proxy (PXY) and Plant (PNT).